Equipment and Vehicle Maintenance Technician
Manufacturing Solutions Inc. (MSI) is looking for an Equipment and Vehicle Maintenance Technician to join the MSI Trucking and Sitework Team.
This position will provide preventative maintenance and repair for equipment and MSI vehicles in a way that will allow for on-time delivery of quality products.
- Provide all maintenance and repair as assigned. Troubleshoot/Repair equipment. Perform emergency maintenance on equipment and vehicles as required to support production. Inspect and repair all forklifts, trucks, trailers, and heavy equipment.
- Clean, lubricate, and conduct preventative maintenance on all forklifts, trucks, trailers, heavy equipment.
- Perform skilled maintenance and repair on mechanical and electrical equipment; test and replace circuits; coordinate emergency repairs and large complex projects; troubleshoot and correct defective switches, relays, fuses and other wiring; perform routine mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- Estimate cost of labor and materials for work orders; obtain competitive prices for equipment and supplies needed.
- Operate a variety of equipment and machines including saws, drill presses, grinders, MIG/TIG welders, plasma torches, cutting equipment, and various pneumatic and power tools to perform repair and maintenance work; maintain tools and equipment in a safe, clean and proper working condition.
- Required Licenses/Certifications – Valid Driver’s license required.
- Knowledge of Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems
- Knowledge of Tooling and Fixturing (welding, fabricating)
- Knowledge of automotive, diesel engines, and heavy equipment repair (ASE Certification a plus)
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform maintenance on forklifts
- Ability to Grease equipment
- Ability to change the oil in equipment
- Ability to rotate tires on vehicles
- Ability to recognize and avoid electrical hazards while electrical trouble shooting
Come as you are; Discover what is possible. MSI is an EOE.