Human Resources Assistant
Manufacturing Solutions Inc. (MSI), a progressive and fast-growing LEAN manufacturing company has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Assistant.
We are looking for a proven self-starter who has a passion for Human Resources. This individual will have exceptional communication skills and will love working in a fast paced and dynamic environment. We are a growing team and we are looking for an individual with a bias towards action who has exceptional excel and analytical skills who enjoys multi-tasking.
The HR Assistant will provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department and partner with HR Leadership to help develop MSI’s most valuable resource, our people.
- Minimum two years’ experience in Human Resources administration, or the equivalent
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and particularly Excel)
- Analytical thinker and ability to prioritize and multi task
- Ability to work independently, be a team player, customer oriented, self-motivated and take initiative
- Ability to interface at all levels of the organization and work within a diverse organization
- Ability to manage competing demands and to deliver quality work.
- Customer focused skill sets
MSI offers a full range of benefits including: 401K; Health, Dental, Life & Vision insurance; Profit Sharing Bonus Program; Health Savings Account and more. Benefits are available on day one!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment of selected candidates is conditional upon clear background screening as well as the ability to meet the physical requirements of the position in a pre-employment physical.
Come as you are; Discover what is possible.