Manufacturing Solutions Inc. (MSI) is looking for a dynamic, results-driven Fabricator, who is excited about working in a company that is experiencing continuous growth. This individual must be a rigorous problem solver, have strong analytic and communication skills, and have a basic understanding of lean manufacturing. The position is in a fast-paced environment and the individual must be self-motivated and extremely driven. The position reports to the Engineering Manager.
- Work within our engineering department to solve daily problems on the production floor and propose, design, and fabricate continuous improvement ideas and projects.
- Product Management and drive internal performance through creative and useful design.
- Daily interaction with assembly, and other departments.
- Develop and implement standard work and process control tools.
- Execute training, coaching and directions to other team members within the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing field preferred.
- Solid Works knowledge required.
Come are you are; Discover what is possible. MSI is an EOE.