CNC Programmer – full time
Here at MSI, we are a world class contract manufacturer, and we are looking for an experienced CNC Programmer to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, MSI is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities for CNC Programmer
- Read technical drawings and set up the machines in accordance with these blueprints
- Use computer software to model cutting paths and program machines accordingly
- Perform quality assurance tests to ensure products meet design specifications
- Adjust machine cutting paths or settings to optimize production while maintaining quality
- Consider tools required to cut particular materials and program machines accordingly
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with machines as they arise
- Perform basic machine maintenance such as cleaning and sharpening
- Train employees on how to properly operate CNC machines and programs
Qualifications for CNC Programmer
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing setting is required
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Familiarity and skill with interpreting technical drawings and blueprints
Come as you are; Discover what is possible. MSI is an EOE.