Manufacturing Solutions Inc. (MSI), a world class contract manufacturing company, is looking for a dynamic, analytics minded, customer-oriented individual to be our Corporate Sales Engineer.
The MSI Sales Engineer will help us build powerful relationships with prospective partners to offer them our unparalleled quality and wide ranging services. You'll dive deep to truly understand and identify key prospects and help craft strategies to bring them onboard.
The successful candidate must be able to roll-up their sleeves, work autonomously, and be a quick learner. You will drive towards scalable solutions for prospective clients, be highly organized, and be able to communicate results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way. Must be passionate about your work, detail-oriented, analytical, and demonstrate problem-solving skills.
MSI – Come as you are; discover what you may become. MSI is an EOE.
MSI MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to provide competitive solutions with an emphasis on quality, delivery and productivity which enables our customers to focus on their core business strategy.
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This position is responsible for the sales growth and cultivation of new customer business development for MSI.
High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Minimum Work Experience:
Prior Business to business/corporate sales experience required as well as a strong technical and analytical background in manufacturing preferred
Valid Driver’s license required.
Essential Functions encompass those tasks, duties, and responsibilities that are critical and fundamental to the job and comprise the means of accomplishing the job’s purpose and objectives. They are the major functions for which the person in the job is held accountable.
For any employee with population specific/age specific competency requirements a copy of the requirements must be attached to this document.
- Contacts prospective sales targets to discuss MSI Value Proposition and customer benefits.
- Prepares technical presentations for prospective clients.
- Responds to inbound inquiries in a timely manner.
- Qualifies sales leads, consults with, and assists in the closing of prospective customers.
- Develops and maintains respectful, positive, win-win relationships with prospective and current internal and external customers and clients. Sends out bi-annual customer surveys to measure MSI customer service.