Full-time in person position
Manufacturing Solutions Inc. (MSI), a world class contract manufacturing company, is looking for a dynamic, analytics minded, customer-oriented individual to be our Corporate Sales Director.
The MSI Sales Director will help us build powerful relationships with prospective partners to offer them our unparalleled quality and wide-ranging services. You'll dive deep to truly understand and identify key prospects and help craft strategies to bring them onboard.
The successful candidate must be able to roll-up their sleeves, work autonomously, and be a quick learner. You will drive towards scalable solutions for prospective clients, be highly organized, and be able to effectively communicate in writing and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way. Must be passionate about your work, detail-oriented, analytical, and demonstrate problem-solving skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contacting prospective sales targets to discuss MSI Value Proposition and customer benefits.
- Preparing technical presentations for prospective clients.
- Responding to inbound inquiries in a timely manner.
- Qualifies sales leads, consults with, and assists in the closing of prospective customers.
- Developing and maintaining respectful, positive, win-win relationships with prospective and current internal and external customers and clients. Sends out bi-annual customer surveys to measure MSI customer service.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior Business to business/corporate sales experience required as well as a strong technical and analytical background in manufacturing preferred
- Valid Driver’s license required.
MSI – Come as you are; discover what is possible. MSI is an EOE.