Maintenance TechnicianApply Today
MSI is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our team!
Mission: Provide preventative and pro-active maintenance for production equipment per customer requirements, in a way that will allow for efficiency and on-time delivery of quality products.
MSI Values plus the following:
Able to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical systems
Skilled in safe fabrication of tools and fixtures in wood and metal using basic hand and power tools
Must be able to recognize and avoid electrical hazards
Must possess the decision making ability to determine the level of hazard, proper PPE and job planning to safely perform tasks
Pro-active team member (Positive communicator, solution-oriented, accountable)
Computer skills to include Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
Must be able to complete tasks listed below:
- Fabricate tooling and fixturing as assigned. Estimate cost of labor and materials, obtain competitive pricing, order all needed materials, and complete the project in a timely way.
- Perform maintenance and repair on mechanical and electrical equipment as directed.
- Maintain tools and equipment in a safe, clean and proper working condition.
- Help assess & improve manufacturing processes. Make the Engineering Manager and other stakeholders aware of opportunities for improvement and help the team find the best plan for success.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Reach, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls with hands and arms, legs and feet
- Stand, walk; sit; climb; balance; stoop; kneel, crouch, crawl, and climb ladders/steps
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds for a minimal distance
- Talk to, communicate with and hear others
- See (vision abilities include; close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus)
- Ability to maintain mental focus and concentration
- Perform all duties day and night, on all surfaces and in all-weather conditions
MSI offers a full range of benefits to full time employees including: 401k; Health, Dental, Life and Vision insurance; Profit Sharing Bonus Program; Health Savings Account and more.
Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment of selected candidates is conditional upon clear background screening as well as the ability to meet the physical requirements of the position in pre-employment physical.