Manufacturing Solutions Inc. located in Morrisville, VT is looking for a 2nd shift Machinist/Maintenance Technician to join the team!
Do you enjoy working with your hands, being creative and discovering solutions? Take your mechanical skills to the next level as our new Machinist/Maintenance Technician. You have the opportunity to fabricate tooling and fixturing and perform maintenance and repair on mechanical and electrical equipment to keep our operations running safely, smoothly and efficiently. Take advantage of your careful eye for detail and generous knowledge of machines and technology that powers them. If you have the skills necessary to take the next step in your career and improve our company at the same time, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Maintain equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements, troubleshooting malfunctions, making repairs, etc.
- Interpret drawings and equipment documentation
- Maintain continuity across shifts by documenting and communicating any actions taken or needed
- High school diploma or high school equivalency required
- Good work ethic required
- Strong troubleshooting skills required
- Good communication skills required
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude required
- Strong math skills required
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical documents and drawings required
- Demonstrated proficiency in CNC machining is a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in welding is a plus
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Understanding of machine controllers (PLCs and CNC systems) is a plus
MSI - Come as you are; discover what is possible. MSI is an EOE.