Maintenance Service Coordinator
MSI is looking for a Maintenance Service Coordinator to join the team!
The Maintenance Service Coordinator is responsible for the effective operation of services provided to MSI departments ensuring the services provided operates under safe conditions according to established policies and procedures and in compliance with federal and state regulations. In addition, the Maintenance Service Coordinator will deliver customer service results through in-shop execution of engineering and production standards and project management.
Completion of two-year College or technical school program recommended and/or experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
- Building and Facilities experience a plus
- Strong construction and mechanical aptitude is highly desirable
- Good communication skills required.
- Reading, writing, and math skills required
- Ability to work cooperatively with other employees at all levels in a team-oriented work environment
- Valid driver's license is required
- Flexibility of hours; may be required to be on call and/or work evenings and weekends
- Ability to convey ideas, solutions, analyses and to listen before taking actions
- Ability to set and act on priorities and meet deadlines
- Project Management Certification a plus
The Service Coordinator will work closely with the Maintenance Supervisor and Engineering Manager to coordinate the day to day, weekly, monthly and yearly work tasks of the Maintenance Team.
- Plan, manage, and lead installations of small to large projects
- Work with management to identify and implement improvements that will make the buildings operate more efficient, reduce risks, and identify single points of failure
- Provide recommendations as needed in developing department budget. Ensure proper billing on daily expenditures and projects for facilities repairs and maintenance
- Responsible for the proper use and care of all company tools and equipment including inventory and good working order of
- Analyzes payroll expenses to maximize productivity
- Monitors and resolves customer complaints
The physical demand described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee must be comfortable and capable of working at different heights.
MSI offers a full range of benefits to full time employees including: 401k; Health, Dental, Life and Vision insurance; Profit Sharing Bonus Program; Health Savings Account and more.
Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment of selected candidates is conditional upon clear background screening as well as the ability to meet the physical requirements of the position in pre-employment physical.