The MSI Realty team is looking for a Leasing Assistant to join our team! The Part-Time Leasing Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and leasing support to the leasing team. This includes greeting and assisting prospective tenants, showing available units, processing paperwork, and answering questions. The ideal candidate will be a friendly and outgoing individual with excellent customer service skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and assist prospective tenants in person and over the phone
- Show available units and answer questions about the property
- Process paperwork for new leases and renewals
- Maintain leasing records and files
- Coordinate with maintenance and other departments as needed
- Providing information and data to our MSI teams
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of experience in leasing or customer service
- Prior real estate experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Compensation and Benefits:
- The position is part-time, with hours typically available Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm.
If you are a friendly and outgoing individual with excellent customer service skills, then we encourage you to apply for the Part-Time Leasing Assistant position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Come as you are; discover what is possible. MSI is an EOE.