Come join the MSI finance team! MSI offers full time employees full range of benefits including, health, vision, dental and 401k.
- Leads the development of and manages the Company’s accounting and financial reporting systems. Recommends and implements process improvements on an ongoing basis
- Assures compliance of Company with all relevant laws and general accounting principles
- Prepares monthly and annual financial statements. Evaluates variances to budget
- Supervise and evaluates performance of accounting staff
- Mentoring accountants for purposes of ensuring that their accounting and analysis duties are done well
- Conducts required cash management activities
- Prepares month-end and year-end analyses of financial statements
- Works with the Company’s independent accountant on annual reviews of the Company’s financial statements
- Maintains records of the Company’s transactions and assets
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field required.
- 2 years of accounting experience required.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks highly desired.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment required.