Truck Driver- Class A CDLApply Today
Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. (MSI), a progressive and fast growing LEAN manufacturing company in Morrisville, VT has an immediate opening for a Class A CDL Driver to join our growing team.
We are looking for a proven self-starter that can work as part of a fast moving, growing team.. This individual must have exceptional communication skills and love to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Drivers are required to help facilitate the moving of products within the warehouse to the production floor in a safe and timely manner and move material between buildings in a box truck.
- MSI Values
- Excellent Team Work Skills
- Ability to operate in fast paced environment
- Able to follow instructions as directed by supervisor
- Knowledge of safety regulations
- Ability to understand quantity control methods
- Able to meet physical requirements
- Able to prioritize tasks
- Must be able to complete tasks listed below:
- Inspecting equipment before each use
- Managing a visual inventory replenishment system
- Filling slots with new stock
- Shrink-wrapping material and pallets in preparation for shipping
- Attending meetings with co-workers and managers
- Attending forklift training and certification refresher courses
- Constantly being aware of their surroundings
- Operating their equipment safely at all times
- Reading orders and stock labels and locating inventory promptly
- Supports warehouse duties
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently
MSI offers a full range of benefits including: 401K; Health, Dental, Life & Vision insurance; Profit Sharing/ Bonus Program; Health Savings Account and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment of selected candidate is conditional upon clear background screening and clean driving record as well as the ability to meet the physical requirements of the position in a pre-employment physical.
Job Type: Full-time