Maintenance TechnicianApply Today
Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. (MSI) is looking for a pro-active, solution-oriented Maintenance Technician with strong communication skills to join our growing team. Our Maintenance Technicians are responsible for the preventive maintenance and repair of a variety of equipment and tools used in our manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing elements
- Knowledge of Tooling and Fixturing (CNC programming and operation, welding, fabricating)
- Knowledge of automotive and tool repair
- Must be able to recognize and avoid electrical hazards
- Must possess the decision making ability to determine the level of hazard, proper PPE and job planning to safely perform tasks
- Pro-active team member (Positive communicator, solution-oriented, accountable)
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Flexibility Required: 3:00pm to 11:30pm Winter Shift and 8:30am to 5:00pm Summer Shift
Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. is a leader in LEAN manufacturing and third party logistics that has consistently shown growth year over year. If you are looking for a rewarding career with an innovative company that is expanding we want to hear from you!
MSI offers a full range of benefits including: 401k; Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Health Savings Account; Quarterly Bonus Program as well as an on-site free gym for employees and their families, free consultations with an on-site certified physical therapist and more. MSI is not Open on Weekends.
Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment of selected candidates is conditional upon clear background screening as well as ability to meet the physical requirements of the position in a pre-employment physical.
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com .