Accounting SpecialistApply Today
Manufacturing Solutions Inc., a Vermont based, progressive company is looking for an organized and highly professional individual to join our team. As an Accounting Specialist you must have the ability to work independently, with initiative, multitask and prioritize work assignments while managing your time.
You will be required to:
- Complete a detailed weekly and monthly client billing
- Record daily receivables
- Process payables accurately and within a timely manner
- Create and post general journal entries as needed
- Assist in the month end closing process
- Complete various research projects upon request
- Support administrative staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2-year accounting degree or high school diploma or GED with 1 year of experience in accounting
- Knowledge of a Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, and General Ledger
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and resolve issues.
- Demonstrate responsiveness to internal and external clients
- Ability to work independently, with initiative, multitask and prioritize work assignments and manage time
- Ability to work with staff members in a cooperative, problem-solving manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of computer-based accounting systems and financial programs
MSI is a leader in LEAN manufacturing and third party logistics that has consistently shown growth year over year. If you are looking for a rewarding career with an innovative company that is expanding we want to hear from you!
MSI offers a full range of benefits including: 401k; Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Health Savings Account; Quarterly Bonus Program as well as an on-site free gym for employees and their families, free consultations with an on-site certified physical therapist and more.
Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment of selected candidates is conditional upon clear background screening as well as ability to meet the physical requirements of the position in a pre-employment physical.